Monday, August 30, 2010

Flowers at my house

Suddenly, all the "disappeared" rain we didn't get in July and August came in the last week. Lots and lots of rain, so that I came home to walls and houses collapsed! My latrine actually is also starting to collapse, as the ground on the side of it is washing away and gave way under my foot last night. Not something I'm thrilled about and hope we'll be able to fix it. But there is a lot of growth in vegetation (including weeds in the fields). Everything seems to be blooming at my house, as it has been the past few months, so I wanted to take some photos of the individual flowers.
FLOWERS FOR FLOWERS






FLOWERS FOR FOOD


Melon
Squash
Tomato
Okra

1 comment:

Yumi's Blog said...

Cute flowers! Well, I can say that you have a great garden. Wish I can also have a healthy garden like that. Thanks for sharing.


lbc flower delivery philippines