Friday, August 6, 2010

Apologies for lack of contact!

I look at my blog posts and realize I had only one for the month of July! I also havent sent out an update letter since April. That is not good! At my defense, the internet has been very out of whack in Garoua the past few months, and often when I come into town it is not working. It seems to have been fixed today (at least I hope so, as the repairmen were working on it) so hopefully more information will be coming your way.
I have been really enjoying the past month. This season here, full on "rainy" season (although we haven't had a real heavy rain for about a month) is so beautiful. Everything is green, the fields are gorgeous with the different crops. The sky is often so blue with white puffy clouds, or else grey and overcast, which I love just as much. While there are some very strong sunny days, the temperatures generally are lower (70s, 80s) and I relish the cool mornings and evenings. This must be the most beautiful time of year here. I'm trying to take a lot of photos, and uploading them on my photobucket site, so you can see all the sights of this time of year!

No comments: