Friday, March 20, 2009

Leila

This is my new puppy Leila that I picked up in Garoua on February 28. She is growing so fast and already cannot fit under that little bench! And quite a ball of energy and a sweetheart. She is a good friend and companion. While I don't really love the idea of guard dogs and our Golden Retriever in the States proved more likely to lick a burgler's hand than bite it, and I'm assuming Leila might turn out the same, I think it will be good to have her here at the house, as a security element, as many people here are fairly frightened of dogs. It certainly won't hurt! I'm also hoping that she will like to run and can become my running partner for those early morning runs.



1 comment:

Steve said...

Hello,

I was just surfing on your blog and thought I should introduce myself. I am steve, I am an engineer currently working in yaounde Cameroon. I graduated in the USA before going back home over 7 years ago. I see you are in Cameroon as well, What do you do and I hope you are enjoying the country.

Yours sincerely,

Steve T.
lecamer@gmail.com